On October 9, 2015, we received the final permit to open our bed and breakfast. We named it Gracefield Hall after the road on which we lived in Maryland before moving here. We have posted in the first floor passage a replica of an 18th century license to operate an ordinary. The license is dated October 9, 1775, exactly 240 years to the day of our opening. And, yes, G. Duvall was actually a clerk in court in Williamsburg.