It is important that guests and prospective guests know our values. Our values are important to us and provide the standards by which we serve our guests. We want all of our guests and prospective guests to know our values so they understand how we will serve and interact with them.
Gracefield Hall is actively involved in and supports community activities and charities.
- Our mission is to be the leader in Southern Hospitality in New Kent County and central and tidewater Virginia by being attentive to the needs of each guest.
- Our goal is to create services customized to the needs of each guest and be responsive to our guests wishes, both spoken and understood.
- Our business is built on creating friendly, personal, and lasting relationships with our guests where personal service and honesty is the best policy.
- We seek to create unique, memorable experiences for our guests and to create emotional connections that will establish long-lasting friendships.
- We stand ready to assist our guests in exploring the area, finding interesting activities, or just relaxing and unwinding.
- We seek opportunities to improve our guests’ stay with us and promptly resolve any issues that might arise.
- We are proud of our house, its appearance and cleanliness, and the customized service we provide to each guest.
- We strive to always have a safe, secure, and comfortable stay for our guests.
- We do not discriminate against any person requesting to stay at Gracefield Hall regardless of age, gender, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.